Welcome back! Hope you’re having a great day and if you’re new here HI! Make sure you say Hi below.
If you have oily skin you’ll know that your face has a mind of its own, so today’s DIY is about this inexpensive, effective (Amazing) facial mask, want to know the details? Let’s go!
Egg whites are rich in protein and albumin that have skin toning properties and promote wrinkle free skin. They are especially good for oily skin and hair since they help tighten large pores and hair follicles that secrete too much sebum – BeautyMunsta
HOW TO MAKE AN EGG WHITE FACIAL MASK
- Egg – Egg White
- Bowl & mixer
- I steamed my face because of my oily skin but you can wash your face gently with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Break the egg carefully and extract the egg white, pour the egg white in a bowl and the yolk on another.
- Whisk the egg white up into frothy foam
- Separate the layers/ply of tissue so you just have one
- Paste around the egg white onto your face with a clean make up brush or your hands, whichever you seem fit
- Pat the tissue onto your face and do this in sections, then apply egg white on the tissue and tissue again and apply egg white till if forms layers that you’re fine with.
- Allow to dry, mine took about 40 – 50 minutes to dry
- After an hour it should be really firm, remove and wash off with water.
After this you will go back to your yolk because egg yolk are natural moisturizers
Apply the egg yolk on your face with a make-up brush or your hands and rinse off after it becomes dry, I left mine on for about 10 minutes
My skin was glowing you guys, this egg mask is the truth! My face felt softer and my pores were firmer, it gave me an instant glow that everyone noticed, especially my friends that thought I was crazy applying tissue on my face.
It removed some blackheads but it was not very effective with removing blackheads just as I imagined.
All in all, this mask is amazing and very student (pocket) friendly, i spent only 50naira.
So will you be trying this mask? which DIY mask is currently your favorite? let me know, i’ll love to hear from you!