Hello guys and happy new month!
So I told you guys that I’ll be trying out more recipes on deep conditioning treatments, so here I am with another one and it’s way easier than the last. It involves just honey and olive oil.
Honey can keep your tresses looking shinier, feeling softer, growing longer, and overall healthier.
Honey is also able to help your hair lock in moisture which will calm and soothe the cuticles of your hair.( that’s why I mix honey with my shampoo, I advice you to do the same)
Olive oil is a great source of Vitamin E and Vitamin K. These two amazing vitamins will strengthen the source of healthy hair – The scalp.
The best part is that the ingredients are something you might already have
FOR THIS YOU’LL NEED:
(i) 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
(ii) 4 tablespoons of honey
(iii) 1 bowl and spoon to mix
(iv) Shower cap
I made my hair damp before using this treatment with a spray bottle containing just water.
– Mix the ingredients together.
– Apply the mixture to clean, damp hair.
– Comb through with your fingers or a comb to make sure the mixture is worked into the entire length of your hair, including the scalp.
– Put on the shower cap and let it sit for 30 minutes. The longer you keep it in, the better. Rinse well with warm water.
– Then wash with your shampoo.
After shampooing with warm water I have to say that my hair has never felt so moisturized after a wash.
So this deep conditioner is best for those experiencing dry or dull hair.
Till next time.
Which recipes are you trying on your hair? Have you tried this treatment before? Will you?
I’ll love to hear from you.